Honda Grom Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
[ame="http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B000KK9ULU/ref=oh_details_o01_s00_i00?ie=UTF8&psc=1"]BikeMaster Handlebars - Daytona Bend - Black, Color: Black 110551 : Amazon.com : Automotive[/ame]

Installed and tested. So much better and $22 to boot.

Attachments

·
Registered
86 Posts
Only $22! What a steal!

And do you notice a bid difference from the stock handle bars? Is it more cosmetic than functional?

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Big difference actually. They are quite lower, but as a sportbike rider/ track guy I prefer something lower. It reminds me much more of my hypermotard. It's a win / win / win. Cheap. cosmetic and functional.

They completely clear the tank with room to spare lock to lock. No issues at all. Total install time was 2 beers.

·
Registered
998 Posts
Is there any other pic showing a side shot of the bars on the Grom

I bought cycle gear Trackside 7075 aluminum handlebar CR Hi Bend 677777 for $39.99 normally $69.99, I removed all the black paint/anodize color from the bar and removed the center cross support bar but I will put it back on after I polish and clear coat the bar and I might have the bar bent forward about 5 degree.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I'll get a photo soon. We have like 12" of snow right now... oh yea, and it's going to be -15 tonight!

·
Premium Member
1,004 Posts
ordered. infinitely cheaper than clip-ons and gets me 9/10 of the way there

1 - 8 of 8 Posts