Honda Grom Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello, I don't have a Grom on order, and I don't own one. Just a fan and watching what the Grom, and this Grom community develop into. My dad lives in South East Kansas, and he is probably unloading his Grom from his trailer as I type this. I talked to him when he was pulling out of the dealer ship with it. I work near Shawnee KS, and another member here just picked one up today, I think. I meant to get over there at noon but didn't get a chance to see before the new owner took off with it. I will see and ride my dad's grom this weekend.

I've been riding many many years, and learned on a Honda Scrambler 90. I currently have a Kawasaki ZL900 Eliminator which I ran out of oil last year, and a Roadstar Warrior that I ride now.

I know all you new Grom owners :motorcyclelove_smil will be having fun, stay safe,

Scott

·
Registered
254 Posts
Thanks for the kind words man. Working near Shawnee you should have good odds of seeing all 3 KC Groms. I'm further south but the newest KC owner (black bike) just picked his up and lives in Shawnee and there's another in that area picking up a red one (like mine) in a couple of weeks.

Wave if you see us!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts