Honda Grom Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
998 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Read up
GoPro Launches Smaller, Lighter Hero3+ Lineup | News & Opinion | PCMag.com

Contact Bombay Motor Sports he has ordered 500 units and should be in next week.

Make sure to get the Black model of the Hero3+, he has very good price.

I have the original gopro, gopro hero2, gopro hero3 Black and from all of them I like the Hero 3 Black the best, very good low light, very small, good quality sound.

I ordered my first Gopro Hero3 Black from Best buy last xmas For $399 plus Calif tax and I ordered my second Gopro Hero 3 black from Bombay Motor Sports and saved about $74.

I ordered the Hero3+ black from Bombay and I will be doing some review on the camera as soon as I get it and mount it on my helmet.

·
Registered
1,621 Posts
the 3+ is smaller too. I just wonder if the battery will have any issues with heat if its EVEN smaller.

·
Registered
998 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
the 3+ is smaller too. I just wonder if the battery will have any issues with heat if its EVEN smaller.
I'll let you know in about two-three weeks when I get mind.

At lease I will get my gopro hero3+ Black faster than I will get my Grom, called Hollister and expected new shipment is Dec, and I'm number 5 on the list down from 7 since Johngrom and gromDoc got theirs from the same dealer I'm buying mind $3,650 OTD

·
Registered
1,621 Posts
good stuff.

the old go pro already had some heat issues and battery life kinda of sucked.

making it smaller makes me skeptical.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts