Honda Grom Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just picked up my grom Saturday before last first one in Vegas. I have to say I don't think I've had this much fun on a bike in years. But the best news is I got a call from Dyno Jet asking if they could use my grom to make the new Power Commander well.... yeah haha! So be on the look out for the new PC soon....

·
Premium Member
703 Posts
Just picked up my grom Saturday before last first one in Vegas. I have to say I don't think I've had this much fun on a bike in years. But the best news is I got a call from Dyno Jet asking if they could use my grom to make the new Power Commander well.... yeah haha! So be on the look out for the new PC soon....

Lucky you on contacting Dyno Jet. I think for the rest of you guys if you are close to a bike shop or aftermarket company maybe contacting would benefit every body. Might even get some free mods or sponsorship. ;)

Keep us updated on how the PC goes on your grom ;)

Reactions: Cadimanjd

·
Registered
17 Posts
You do realize that it may get flogged unmercifully?

·
Registered
10 Posts
Congrats on the grom and the offer from Dynojet. I'm sure with the right pipe and PC you could squeeze a bit more power out.

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Wow

Yeah they are working on it as we speak. One problem they are having is the one wire O2 sensor is going to give them problems for tuning. So we shall see what happens. The one improvement I can say is that I dropped the front sprocket 2 teeth and it made an instant change.

·
Premium Member
703 Posts
Yeah they are working on it as we speak. One problem they are having is the one wire O2 sensor is going to give them problems for tuning. So we shall see what happens. The one improvement I can say is that I dropped the front sprocket 2 teeth and it made an instant change.
Would love to see an accel video after everything is done. Looking forward on the update ;)

1 - 14 of 14 Posts