Honda Grom Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Corbin is offering three options for the Honda Grom seats: Black Asphalt seating, Asphalt sides and Tomato Red welt, Black Carbon Fiber seating, Asphalt sides, Red Double Diamond stitch and Tomato Red welt, and the Black Carbon Fiber seating, Tomato Red sides, Red Double Diamond stitch and Tomato Red welt.

Prices start at $299.

The seats are made from Comfortcell foam over the Fibertech basepan. These seats also offer better weight distribution and eliminate many of the hot spots for greater comfort.

·
Registered
178 Posts
I agree with Miamigrom. Also can we ditch the red color and just have a black seat. My grom is white and won't look right with red accents.

Reactions: Cigarlvr

·
Registered
108 Posts
I'd be okay with the piping but I think that the red cross stitching should be ditched. It would be nice if they offered something other than red, but it will work for some people who have a Grom in an appropriate color.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I went to their site and they look super nice, you can pick almost any color combo you can imagine so i don think the design is an issue. Has anybody sat on one of these and can say if its actually really comfortable or not? at 300$ its a steep price if its not AMAZING. Also, any other seats or seat covers that people actually have that they like? I am taller at 6'1"so I don't like the idea of the ones that dip you even closer to the tank. New to the forum and my Grom also so, I am happy to be here…. and on the Grom :)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.