Honda Grom Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey! I'm a longtime fan of small-displacement commuter bikes. Bought an MB5 when they were half-price in '83.

Today, I'm a homeowner with a full garage. I can still fit my NX250 in there, along with two cars, three bicycles, all of my tools and a ping pong table. But the NX is getting a little long in the tooth. I think the ethanol-mix gasoline is killing all of the 22-year-old rubber, and the carb and cylinder along with it. Thinking ahead to the eventual replacement, and the Grom looks like just the ticket!

·
Premium Member
719 Posts
Welcome! More texans

·
Premium Member
497 Posts
Hey! I'm a longtime fan of small-displacement commuter bikes. Bought an MB5 when they were half-price in '83.

Today, I'm a homeowner with a full garage. I can still fit my NX250 in there, along with two cars, three bicycles, all of my tools and a ping pong table. But the NX is getting a little long in the tooth. I think the ethanol-mix gasoline is killing all of the 22-year-old rubber, and the carb and cylinder along with it. Thinking ahead to the eventual replacement, and the Grom looks like just the ticket!
welcome curtw!

·
Registered
16 Posts
Welcome from Dallas, TX !

1 - 11 of 11 Posts