Honda Grom Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, I just joined your forum and don't have a clue if this is where I tell you a story about me.I've Been riding since 1963. First bike was a homemade minibike rigid frame powered by a Mac 9 chainsaw motor. It was hard to start, but blazing fast if you get her going. Had anti-lock brakes……hahaha…..that is NO BRAKES! In between then and now I've had a few bikes, Beneli, Hondas street and dirt, Yamaha dirt bikes, Suzuki's street and Adventure, Just sold my 99 Kawasaki Concours C10, Current bikes: 80 Harley Davidson FX Lowrider, Bultaco El Pina 360, Suzuki DL1000K3.

My ridding today is mostly on the street, but love to get off the beaten path. Too many Morons with Drivers Licenses everywhere, but less as I leave the city for the mountains. The DL1000 is my first choice for most of the riding I like to do. I'm in Boise Idaho and there's lot's of places to ride from here. Be in the mountains in 30 minutes of less. Sweet! I've already said more than u probably want to hear. If you want to know more just ask. So Ciao for now.

idigthat

·
Registered
11 Posts
I currently have a Yamaha XJ600 Seca II that likes to break. I think it just really likes my garage, dunno. It's my first bike, been riding for a little over a year.

My wife is also in pursuit of her license, and I'm thinking a Grom would suit us both very well.

·
Premium Member
703 Posts
Welcome!

That is a lot of riding years under your belt it would be interesting to see what you do on the grom.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Welcome. I'm with you on loving the DL1000, makes a great bike for trips. This Grom sounds like it would be a great short distance fun machine.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts