Honda Grom Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys. Just picked up my 14 Grom yesterday. I'm from West Virginia. Wheeling area, and I might be the only Grom around here, so I hope I don't get pulled over. Now for warm weather, an exhaust, and I need to get my license stuff taken care of. Then I'm riding. Can't wait!!

Hopefully the picture I attached worked.

'Nate

Attachments

·
Premium Member
941 Posts

Welcome to the forum.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks guys. Just got my Yoshi full carbon fiber system, fender eliminator, Yoshi engine plugs, new mirrors and took the strap off the seat. Much better! I'll post pics when I can.

·
Registered
995 Posts
Thanks guys. Just got my Yoshi full carbon fiber system, fender eliminator, Yoshi engine plugs, new mirrors and took the strap off the seat. Much better! I'll post pics when I can.
Awesome! Good to know you've done all those mods already. How much longer till we get to see pictures of it?

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks! I'm pumped. Wont be long for pics. I still have to pay for the pipe and fender kit. I work at a Honda dealer so I can order them, which I did, but cant take them yet.(Last paycheck sucked) I installed the mirrors and the small Yoshi engine plug. Took all of the weird tubes out of the air box and removed the screen behind the filter itself. Put 80 miles on it. That's it so far.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Here is a quick pic of the mirrors. The little yoshi timing plug is on there too. I removed the reflectors as well. No reason, I just don't like them. Hopefully I can pay for the other stuff soon because now I want more parts. New handlebars and a better seat will be a must.

Attachments

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
yea I know. I can only see them on my Ipad, but not at work on a pc.
I think its a problem with the site not your computer.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts