Honda Grom Forums banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well im about two weeks away from my grom coming in! My buddies has been in my garage and has red decals, yosh slip on and MNNTHBX under tail... It looks good but i just ordered parts that are gonna make him jealous!

I ordered:
MNNTHBX under-tail
Full Big Gun exhaust
Flush Mount front signals

I will order later today:
Pro-Taper bars
Pro-Taper grips
New levers
Brake lines

I will order once I make a final color choice... I may do black and orange and will have my wheels painted orange... I will have parts waiting for the install!

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Sorry spuds!

Not much so far, but

Orange decals
Took stupid handle off seat
Reflectors off front
Safty stickers off tank and swingarm..

·
Premium Member
941 Posts

Early is GOOD.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Hello,

Orange looks good. I have some orange reflective rim tape from Streetglo I am going to add.

I would love to have the wheels powder coated. But, the rim tape will have to suffice for now.

Spuds

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I make and sell them. Spuds, did yours arrive yet? With mine i made the fuel injection decals a little bigger than yours ( yours are close to stick size, mine are like a half inch longer and taller) let me know what you think about yours and if you prefer ill send the bigger ones. From now on the PGM ones will be the bigger size

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Well.... First "Bolt On" part arrived today

MNNTHBX undertail.... You forgot the instructions! But luckily, I did my buddies last week and still had the wiring diagram... Hope more stuff comes tomorrow...

·
Registered
995 Posts
Well.... First "Bolt On" part arrived today

MNNTHBX undertail.... You forgot the instructions! But luckily, I did my buddies last week and still had the wiring diagram... Hope more stuff comes tomorrow...

Thats one nice looking rear end! No plate and one slick looking tail light. I wonder how popular that tail light will be

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Got the Big Gun full system... And for the money it is killer and sounds great! Im happy to save $200 over a yosh! That was enough to buy the MNNTHBX undertail and flush mount light!

1 - 20 of 29 Posts