Honda Grom Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all. I just recently took the basic rider course and got my M endorsement. Prior to that my main hobby has been building and driving my weekend track car (picture of money pit below). I plan on keeping the car around, but would like to replace stressful/expensive weekends at the track with some nice enjoyable care-free riding.

Anyway I haven't gotten a bike yet and just discovered the Grom yesterday. It seems perfect for a starter bike and I'm really stoked to go check one out ASAP.

Aside from that, I generally enjoy anything that makes horsepower. Also own two bearded dragons and like to go hiking/camping.

·
Registered
168 Posts
Hi and welcome.

A Grom would be a nice starter bike for theory, muscle memory, familiarization with controls and such, and would not be something you'd get rid of quickly.

Congrats too on the M Endorsement. Did you go through the DMV, or a local community college? And was it the two day MSF course?

Have fun and be safe. Shout out to the dragons!

It's NERF, or nuthin....

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks for the warm welcome guys!

Hi and welcome.

A Grom would be a nice starter bike for theory, muscle memory, familiarization with controls and such, and would not be something you'd get rid of quickly.

Congrats too on the M Endorsement. Did you go through the DMV, or a local community college? And was it the two day MSF course?

Have fun and be safe. Shout out to the dragons!

It's NERF, or nuthin....
Thanks! I'm really happy I finally got it done. It's something I've been thinking about for years now and just never had the free time/cash.

Yep, took the 2 day MSF course offered by Rider Education of NJ. The instructors were all really cool guys; it was amazing to learn from 2 dudes who have been riding for a combined total of almost 100 years! The one guy has even been to Alaska and back on his bike... TWICE! The course is definitely worthwhile and I'd recommend it to anyone, even current license holders.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts