Honda Grom Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Greetings!

I am a fan of Mini-Bikes and currently building a Honda ZB50 custom.

I got my full license on the weekend and I was using a CBR125.

Im not sure what I should get as I would like to have another bike thats clutch operated as my ZB is auto.

Im not a fan of a bigger bike and I guess I got attached to the CBR but I do love my mini bikes, just not sure if having two of the similar families would be logical.?

Any thoughts? I just want something to hop on and have fun, not a speed fanatic and I respect my safety for myself and the others around me.

Cheers,
Nick

·
Registered
256 Posts
Welcome to the forum. I could see having both the Grom and CBR125. I don't have any first hand since I can't get the CBR in the US, but feel if I wanted to head out and hit the twisty back roads I'd take the CBR, then have the ZB for just general goofing around on.

·
Registered
9 Posts
welcome ok i own a cbr600rr and had two bmwk1200s and blades nc 30 so this grom i got is cheap fun and people do look some stare and with the mods just keep comming out i would advise a test ride and then see but remember if u have use of a bigger bike look at the speedo upps i forgot mmmm cbr 6 rr is faster mmm take care ....fumi

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.