Honda Grom Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am actually a Honda Dealer Technician - but have owned a ct70 (several) st90 cr125 cr250 (bored 50 over) xr600r (big bore kit w/cam)and currently have a Valkyrie with 140k miles on it as my daily driver
I think the grom would be a lot of fun to commute on and probably do a lot better gas wise than the valk that with my throttle heavy style gets 15-20 mpg (it tops out at 26 mpg short shifting but with 6 jetted carbs I guess thats not terrible) over 85 mph forget about it -- closer to 5 mpg

·
Registered
192 Posts
welcome to the forum. great to have a honda dealer technician on the forum, i bet members on here will have questions for your when it comes time for those techy questions.

·
Premium Member
703 Posts
NICE! Honor to have you on board to share your knowledge about bikes ;) welcome!

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks for the greetings -- notice I didn't say I was "good" Honda tech lol :rolleyes:

Actually its the shoemakers kids go barefoot thing with me -- as I have a fuel pump problem with My Busa and the valkyrie has a loud squeak in the drivetrain And I have yet to get a chance to get either on a rack for inspection

Hoping the grom will be as bulletproof as my honda trail bikes of the 70's

·
Registered
16 Posts
Great to have a Honda Tech on the forum !

Welcome !!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts