Honda Grom Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just stopping in to say hello.

I have been riding for 18+ years on the street and even longer on the dirt. Currently own an 07 GSXR600 (race bike), a 09 CBR600RR (street bike), and a 2003 TTR125L Pit bike/toy). Also a licensed CCS racer and trackday rider.

Looking to possibly pick up a Grom as a pitbike and/or an around town toy. It looks like it will be tons of fun.

Hopefully I can help out around here, any questions, feel free to ask.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Well, that is not all that is in my garage, that's just the ones I own.

Also have my friends 2004 Suzuki Marauder 1400, his girlfriends 91 Harley Super Glide 1340, two Chinese made go-karts, a 50cc pocket bike and a 2004 Honda CRF50F that I am fixing for a friend. I think that's it, lol.

·
Registered
396 Posts
Well, that is not all that is in my garage, that's just the ones I own.

Also have my friends 2004 Suzuki Marauder 1400, his girlfriends 91 Harley Super Glide 1340, two Chinese made go-karts, a 50cc pocket bike and a 2004 Honda CRF50F that I am fixing for a friend. I think that's it, lol.
Wow! You working on them all or just holding them for safe keeping?

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
A little bit of both. Work on them when they need it and safe keeping the rest of the time.

·
Registered
168 Posts
Sweet collection. When you do something you love, you're really living the dream.

Welcome to the forum!

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Welcome! So do you race the GSXR in the 1/4 mile only? Just curious.
Nope, never have taken a bike down the 1/4 mile. Even though I do plan on taking my race bike soon so I can practice my launches. At the green flag there is a drag race to T1 with 15+ other bikes.

This screen name is back from when I used to race cars. I had an 11 second Camaro. I just use the same user name on every forum I am on.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Had many problems with the gixxer?
Not at all, well except for the couple times the shiny parts met up with the black parts of the racetrack. And an oil leak from the clutch cover once.

Bike has 14-15000 miles on it right now.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts