Honda Grom Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all,

I've just purchased myself a 2014 yellow MSX125 as theyre called in the UK. Beign delivered tomorrow so rather excited! I've never actually seen 1 in person as but from what I;ve read and photos/videos I've seen, I couldnt resist. My intital reason to pruchase was a commuter for work but the more I read into it the more I know I'll end up modding. Any tips would be great and also anything you may have done that you now regret?

Thanks in advance!

Ash.

·
Registered
998 Posts
Congrats on your purchase, just picked up a black one this morning in Berkeley Calif for a friend of mind, he is so happy. I was in line to get a second one and have been waiting about 6 months but I found a better price deal/dealer near where I live in San Jose Calif for $3,733.50 OTD.

the one in Berkeley was going to be $3,960 OTD and was a little cheaper than most dealers in Northern Calif.

By the way it is hard for us USA buyers to get the OEM yellow plastic from Europe, all we can get is RED, WHITE, BLACK, BLUE OEM plastic from TYGA from Thailand and also the Gold rims to make our USA Groms 2015 models.

Ride safe

·
Premium Member
941 Posts

Welcome to the forum

·
Premium Member
1,004 Posts
awesome! welcome aboard!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts