Honda Grom Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Picked up my Grom last Friday, put about 60 miles on it and then put it in the garage. I won't be able to ride it until Thursday on my next day off. So far it is an awesome little machine, but I will definitely need more power. I am a short fat guy and would love to be able to hit 75-80 on it.

I actually bought it to ride around at the horse shows my daughters attend almost every weekend. The fact that it is street legal and has a clutch was a big selling point. Almost bought a Ruckus, but totally stoked this thing came around. Reminds me of the YSR50s I had in HS, but much more comfortable.

I have been riding street bikes since 1988 and am currently riding a 2007 Triumph Speed Triple with almost 12000 miles on it. I think the Grom looks like a mini Speed Triple.

Located in Wappingers Falls, NY.

·
Registered
995 Posts
welcome to the forum, we'll definitely need to see some pictures of your new grom.
did you already do an oil change on it or even plan on doing an oil change before it goes back on the road?
a lot of people seem to be doing oil changes much earlier.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Should I do an early oil change? After how many miles? Are people using synthetic?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts