Honda Grom Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all! I'm a rider with 40 years experience, who started out on CT70's, and CT90's. After owning over 30 motorcycles, I am looking to slow down and have the fun of a small bike again. Harder to get a ticket on a Grom! I live right near Deals Gap, Tail of the Dragon. Great riding here, with lots of chances to wipe yourself out. Ride Safe!

·
Registered
995 Posts
welcome to the forum, glad to have another 'O.G.' on the forum.
Must be nice living close to the dragon, i bet you've mastered it by now with the amount of bikes and years of riding you have.
when are you going to get a grom?

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Soon

I'll be getting my Grom as soon as my MZ Skorpion Traveller sells.Its a rather rare bike, so It may take a little while. Anyone planning on riding here where I live PLEASE bring your "A' game. This is no place to learn to ride twisty mountain roads, you need to have the skills before you arrive. We have lost 4 riders here in the last 10 days, not good! Deals Gap itself is a lot safer than the surrounding roads in Western NC. With heavy police presence, and a 30 mph speed limit keeping rookies slowed down, Our hwy 28 and the Cherohala Skyway have the most fatal accidents.Please.be carefull here, it's fun, but deadly!!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts