Honda Grom Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

· Registered
10 Posts
I've been hounding my local Honda dealer for when they'll be getting any more in stock. They've told me that mine (provided they get a red one) will be in late November - early December. They're definitely not a powerhouse dealer either but we will see.

· Premium Member
524 Posts
I've been hounding my local Honda dealer for when they'll be getting any more in stock. They've told me that mine (provided they get a red one) will be in late November - early December. They're definitely not a powerhouse dealer either but we will see.
Mine has said the same, but I don't think it'll actually happen till January.

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

· Registered
50 Posts
My dealership is supposedly the biggest on the east coast or in the state, some garbage. Granted its not a Honda dealership. They haven't had any info for me since I left my deposit on Sept 7. I called them on sat and told them, they have to give me some more info/a date/or something before I take my deposit back and walk. I'll update tomorrow when or if they call.

Said dealership: https://www.google.com/#q=motorcycle+mall

· Registered
998 Posts
dam Calif riding season today "San Jose" this morning 49 degrees, need to switch over to winter riding gear, by this afternoon 70 degrees. I rather be in Hawaii.

Honda Groms coming in Dec 2013 and Jan 2014, maybe a xmas present to myself

· Registered
160 Posts
I happen to be in my dealer the other day and they said they arent getting any till Jan. Mine has been sitting for almost two weeks now since its getting a little cold outside so I assume when you guys get yours its gonna sit and get modded all winter so when spring hits you all can ride modded lol

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.