Honda Grom Forums banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anytime soon anyway (Unless I win the freeby).

The wife's car dumped the transmission this week. So it is either a few grand for a new transmission or a whole crap ton of money for a new car.

Ya'll have fun with your bikes

·
Registered
1,621 Posts
ouch.

there is always next year!

·
Registered
17 Posts
Sorry to see this man, but family 1st. Theere will be plenty of time for a GROM. Good luck

·
Premium Member
703 Posts
Damn sorry to hear but you should start up a Grom fund like GregW and you should come close by next year. Maybe you would get the new color schemes too.

·
Registered
77 Posts
another good thing if you wait is by next year when the newer grom comes out you can save a little buying a used grom for less. I don't see the price depreciating much but if money is a concern you will save a couple of bucks if the wife complains.

·
Registered
43 Posts
another good thing if you wait is by next year when the newer grom comes out you can save a little buying a used grom for less. I don't see the price depreciating much but if money is a concern you will save a couple of bucks if the wife complains.
all the fees of buying one new will send the price going up to $4000, buying one used...i'm guessing will be over $2500, after a year of ownership

·
Registered
1,621 Posts
I can see used GROMs at $2500 after a year.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts