Honda Grom Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi! Just visiting right now as I'm doing some research on the Grom. Looks like a fun little bike. The wife is interested in it to learn on and have fun with and she even said I could use it to commute to work if I'd like. The only problem is that I haven't even seen one in person...

Anyway right now I'm riding my new bike which is a 2014 Ducati 899 Panigale... maybe I'll have a little red Grom to park next to it soon...

·
Registered
24 Posts
Nice Duc!

Have you talked to your local Honda dealer to see if/when they have any coming in and if they take deposits for one? I stopped in and talked to a local dealer and gave them my name and number and they called me as soon as one came in.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Nice Duc!

Have you talked to your local Honda dealer to see if/when they have any coming in and if they take deposits for one? I stopped in and talked to a local dealer and gave them my name and number and they called me as soon as one came in.
Yeah, two of them were out of stock. One says he'll have a red one in sometime next week. Neither one is taking deposits. The most unfortunate part is that the guy who owns a "heavily modded" Grom wasn't working that day... bummer.

Love my new Ducati, it would be awesome to go riding along with the wife. I bet the Grom turns just as many heads!

·
Registered
24 Posts
Hopefully he calls you when one comes in so you can check it out. Even better if the guy with the heavily modified one is working next time your down there.

I does turn heads and is a lot of fun to ride.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Hopefully he calls you when one comes in so you can check it out. Even better if the guy with the heavily modified one is working next time your down there.

I does turn heads and is a lot of fun to ride.
Yeah, the wife is excited. Says she wants to sit on it before she commits. I'm sure it won't be too big for her since she's not short (5'6" 120lbs). She didn't want to ride and keep my old 2011 Ninja 250r because she felt it was to heavy and she couldn't push it.

We'll be in the area again tomorrow so we'll probably swing by and see if the modded one is there.

·
Premium Member
941 Posts

Great looking bike

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Just running around today the wife called a dealer and they had one in stock. We stopped by she sat on it and just had to have it...so we're official. That was easy enough. I swing by tomorrow to pick it up!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts