Honda Grom Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
998 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 2014 Black Grom coming in June 15 time frame and I already put down $500 deposit and I have verified that the Grom is coming in. The OTD price I was told is going to be $3,970.

I will give you my spot so you don't have to be raped by the dealers around here. Here is the deal I need my deposit back $500 or else I will release my place in line so you will have to pay me the $500 plus the dealer the difference which will be $3,470 OTD, please no payment plan since I told the dealer it would be cash/check payment or you can work out the details with the dealer.

Here is the catch, my neighbor is thinking of buying one and has not made up his mind so he has first choice.

PM me if interested in getting a new Honda Grom. Oh if you live in San Jose/Cupertino/Santa Clara I will help you get the Grom to your house via my truck.

·
Registered
70 Posts
Yep all paid for in cash, waiting to pick it up June 18:)
I paid $3000 with credit/gift card at Hollister, that's $210 in cashback. So after all, I paid $3735, which is the same as what you pay now.

·
Registered
70 Posts
The dealer where Cisco have got a good price is in Salinas. For some reason he keeps it secret, but I will disclose it for the sake of free speech.

·
Registered
70 Posts
It's past the 18th what's the mystery purchase?
It's another Grom for $3733.50 OTD ($200 cheaper than in Berkeley).

1 - 11 of 11 Posts