Honda Grom Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,621 Posts
It looks very off-roadish because it sort of looks like a dirt bike but the suspension is not really meant for off roading. Maybe some dirt roads but nothing serious.

·
Registered
248 Posts
It more than likely looks that way because of the high pipe and the high back fender. If I am not wrong, it only has like 4 inches of suspension travel front and rear. This is most definitely a motorcycle designed for street use. I would not venture to tell you where to ride yours when you actually get it, but I will most certainly never take my Grom offroad. I have dedicated bikes for that. This is one of my main reasons for my buying a Grom.

·
Registered
134 Posts
I will definitley be taking mine on some well groomed back roads, but no serious off roading. Was thinking I might be able to fab a small trailer once I get it and look it over, that would be capable of hauling a buck back to camp. We'll just have to wait and see.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.