Honda Grom Forums banner
1 - 20 of 83 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Hi anyone could recommend some nice and cool shop in Bangkok even in some other place in Thailande I ve been searching for a few days but havent find alot just a couple near sukhumvit.
since i m not reading Thai it would be easyer if the adresse will be posted here or by PM.
I have a travel plan to Thailande (Bangkok, Phuket and anywhere I can find recommanded shop) this winter and I wont miss to bring some parts.
cheers

·
Registered
1,621 Posts
came for naked ladies.
no naked ladies.

no spam.

dam

so what everyone eat for llunch today? lol

do half naked ladies count? :D

·
Premium Member
1,004 Posts
so what everyone eat for llunch today? lol
do half naked ladies count? :D
if you ate a half naked lady for lunch...

·
Premium Member
524 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Had some wild sub for lunch.... I would have much rather taken a half naked lady, but I don't think my old lady would have liked that to much.

As for the weather, we are just having a mini cold front so I'm enjoying it while I can for sure.

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Premium Member
524 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
wtf doods.... No nudes????

Ok....

Soooo how's everyone
Doing awesome!!! My lady made it in her first day of taking the msf course and couldn't be happier with her! It's also her bday Tuesday and will hopefully be able to take the bike out on the streets for her first legal ride in her bday.

·
Premium Member
524 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
That's only the first day....

Here they then run 2 days of almost 10 hours ride time each
Yeah that's how mine was as well, the second day was the fun part though as we actually got to ride and got out of first gear lol.

·
Premium Member
1,004 Posts
i had fun minus all the book work and boring movies on how much life sucks when you crash and don't have proper gear on.
take the BRC2 (skips the classroom crap and use your own bike)
or take the ARC (a bit higher speeds and some almost complex maneuvers)
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=94zXqfp--UU]MSF ARC decreasing radius turn exercise - YouTube[/ame]
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tckAp9nlhLs]MSF ARC multiple turn exercise - YouTube[/ame]

·
Premium Member
524 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
1 - 20 of 83 Posts