Honda Grom Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
998 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Is that a good price for Calif. I can get a Grom Ohlin rear shock adjusted to my riding weight and with Calif tax and shipping it will be $550.

Was wondering if that is the average Calif price or nation wide price.

Also wondering which is better Ohlin or YSS. I do like the look and the way Ohlin's shocks are made.

Slowly getting my parts together before I get my Black Grom in Dec 2013 or Jan 2014 from Berkeley Honda or Hollister Honda dealer at $3,600 OTD price range.

Already having my Michelin front 120/70-12/rear 140/70-12 tires shipped this morning from bikebandit.

Maybe I'll get to see some of these motorcycle manufacturers at the San Mateo International motorcycle show coming up next week.
https://secure.interactiveticketing.com/a/23cec6?s=EM6&promo=EM14SET

Thanks for any info.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Hey man, yes that seems to be the going price here is California. Maybe you can get it cheaper by searching the nets but in what I have seen it is about 550-600. Also Ohlins is going to be way better than the yss. Send the extra and you will never be disappointed.

·
Registered
998 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks everyone that responded to my post will order Monday, just trying to get all my ducks in a roll before I receive my Black Grom or Red Grom or what ever.

Ride safe everybody

1 - 4 of 4 Posts