Honda Grom Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've been fascinated by this little Honda ever since it first came out but finally found an excuse to make space in the garage for one. My daughter has been riding the crap out of a TTR110 Yamaha with an auto clutch and it's time she now learned how to ride a manual trans. She's getting the hang of it pretty quickly but she's not old enough yet to have her license so she's riding it in safe places. My wife keeps asking if this bike is for her or me so that should give you some idea of the antics I've been up to on it.

I've been riding most of my life and other current bikes are a BMW R1200GS, Yamaha WR250R, and my Beta EVO 200 trials bike. Previous bikes over the past few years are a KTM Super Duke 1290 R, BMW S1000RR, CBR250R, and a BMW K1600GT. Life is too short to get married to one bike for very long. There's so many great bikes out there to own and ride and so little time.

Anywho, I'm completely new to Gromland so hoping to tap in to the collective wisdom here and contribute where I can.

Twist

1 - 2 of 2 Posts