Honda Grom Forums banner

Old video game Road Rash inspired Grom

12K views 15 replies 14 participants last post by  JoyceFiems 
#1 ·
The Grom reminds me of this old computer game called Road Rash. The graphics are pretty old at this point but that is half the fun. Something like this:

The small size of the bike combined with the nostalgia of my childhood video games would make it such a fun ride.

Does anyone have any examples of other bikes like this?

PS here is a screen shot from Road Rash.

See less See more
#12 ·
Once upon a time I played Road Rush. But then the minecraft game came out. I started playing it. Then it was a novelty and almost no one knew about it. I still play minecraft to this day. I've been playing for years. I love this game for its freedom of action. You don't have a frame. You can do what you want. You can build anything you want and so on. I want to advise you on the maincraft platform.ggservers. This platform will surprise you I promise you.

#14 ·
I used to play a game called Road Rush. But then came the release of the Minecraft video game. I began to play it. It was a novelty at the time, and nearly no one was aware of it. To this day, I still play Minecraft. I've been playing for a long time. This game is one of my favourites since it allows me to do whatever I want. You're missing a frame. You are free to do whatever you desire. You can construct whatever you desire, and so on. I'd want to provide you some advice on the maincraft platform.

#15 · (Edited)
I don’t know any examples of other bikes like that. But I did like to play Need for Speed: Most Wanted, and they used all real cars there. So, it was backwards a bit. The game used real cars as models.
I was a huge gamer when I was a teenager, and I still do play games from time to time. I made my first money that way. There was the possibility to sell csgo skins for real money, and I used it all the time. It helped me to make my first $100, and it was super cool to have your own money. It’s a really huge opportunity to become financially independent.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.