GromForum.com banner

21 - 27 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
I really tried to like this little bike but after seeing a couple video's of it and found out the top speed was only 65mph and the price is almost $3000. It kinda' reminded me of the Honda MB5 in the mid 80's that boasted about it's, (I think) 10,500 rpm redline but only went about 40mph and sold for $599.
I don't know $3k in today's economy, I can think of better, faster, toys to play with. I guess I was hoping to have a screaming faster bike to get a little adrenaline going. I really love Honda's but every once in a while they try a little off the wall stuff.

·
Registered
9 Posts
So I'm assuming these bike can take some decently sized "little" jumps? How much suspension travel do they have? and for god's sake somebody take it to a moto x track and post a video ;)

·
Registered
1,621 Posts
im going to say very little suspension travel. Its a pretty small motorcycle.

·
Super Moderator
1,004 Posts
So I'm assuming these bike can take some decently sized "little" jumps? How much suspension travel do they have? and for god's sake somebody take it to a moto x track and post a video ;)
it barely has enough suspension to handle potholes.
would you take an r6 to an mx track? how about a harley sportster?
Most normal people tend to keep road things on roads (and this one is a road vehicle).

21 - 27 of 27 Posts