Honda Grom Forums banner
1 - 20 of 62 Posts

·
Registered
254 Posts
No taxes, but all other purchase fees I paid barely over MSRP. My dealer just happened to be a great dealer and not charge a ton of fees. They charged the delivery and setup fees and that's it.

Rod's Powersports in Lincoln, Nebraska. Give them a call... I worked with Kurt and he made the process really easy for me. Even had all my paperwork ready so when I went to pick it up it was about 5 minutes of paperwork and I was done.

·
Registered
998 Posts
No taxes, but all other purchase fees I paid barely over MSRP. My dealer just happened to be a great dealer and not charge a ton of fees. They charged the delivery and setup fees and that's it.

Rod's Powersports in Lincoln, Nebraska. Give them a call... I worked with Kurt and he made the process really easy for me. Even had all my paperwork ready so when I went to pick it up it was about 5 minutes of paperwork and I was done.
Some dealers are customer base and friendly and some are there to take as much money away from you if you let them.

congrats on your purchase

·
Registered
40 Posts
$2,999.99
$250 Freight
$250 Handling
$3.50 Calif Tire Recycle fee
$284.32 Sales Tax
$55 Doc fee
$106 License Fee
ALL SAID $3,947.82 Northern California

·
Registered
134 Posts
$3850 give or take a couple bucks, can't remember exactly. In Northern California.

·
Registered
16 Posts
MSRP + 830 for Freight charge + 45 Doc fee + 114.5 License Fee + 309.96 Sales tax = $4299.00 out the door. Crazy freight charge and damn fees. Man i was so mad but oh well. I got the Grom from John Burr Cycles in Fontana, CA 92335.

·
Registered
218 Posts
3463 otd, including tax, title, tags and all, I don't know what the breakdown is my wife picked it up im still deployed. Located in DE

·
Registered
58 Posts
$3,600 OTD in Minneapolis...I put $1,000 down in June and I am being told I have to wait until October now for delivery because I was #2 on the list and they only got 1 bike.

·
Registered
93 Posts
3200 otd. That is tax, title, fees. Plates have to be done at the DMV here. It will pry be around 150 for plates. IN rapes us on plates

·
Registered
197 Posts
I went and checked out a black Grom, yesterday. I was told $4,000 OTD. Tax, tag, title, freight, and prep included.

1 - 20 of 62 Posts