Honda Grom Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Vendor
70 Posts
It'd be nice if the proper credit was given to the guys at Tyga/MSX125.net for scanning those in for us...

MSX125 Exploded Parts Manual Diagrams

And on their site, if you click the individual pics, you can get a larger version of each square...

:)

·
Premium Member
497 Posts
It'd be nice if the proper credit was given to the guys at Tyga/MSX125.net for scanning those in for us...

MSX125 Exploded Parts Manual Diagrams

And on their site, if you click the individual pics, you can get a larger version of each square...

:)
agreed. i've edited chye's post and added the proper thanks / credit. chye, please remember to give credit where credit is due and play nice in the sandbox.

joe

·
Registered
95 Posts
thanks lads. I'm just sorry, we don't have the part numbers and prices up on the msx125.net site yet. Our web guy has been having IT issues recently. Coming soon. So basically, you can see the entire parts book, check out prices and hopefully we will be cheapest and you can order from there. All coming soon...

·
Registered
1,621 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I actually found that diagram on some german website. But cool. Didn't know there was an exploded diagram.

·
Registered
995 Posts
wow wicked find on the grom parts. these will be very useful when it comes time for someone to take apart parts of their grom, seeing all the screw locations helps.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts