Honda Grom Forums banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
More parts ordered...

So I just got notification that my Composimo Tidy Tail order is processing? That only took 5 days to get that from the time I ordered it...

I also have a trunk and rack on the way from WeBike.

HEPCO & BECKER : Top case+H 2 CRear rackSet [610206-SET-GRO-01]

I suppose I just need to modify the exhaust I put on tonight, that way I don't have to spend another 500 bucks right away.

·
Registered
995 Posts
5 Days to get a confirmation email that your order is processing is crazy, i would expect within 24 hours you'd get that email. Keep us posted on when you get your ordered stuff in and pic's of them installed of course :D

·
Registered
77 Posts
How much have you spent so far for parts?

Would it be a pain to remove the top box each time or is it easier to just leave the top box on all the time?

·
Premium Member
703 Posts

Not a bad price for the box does it come with the mounting bracket and all to have it on?

Is it actually from Japan, did it take long for shipping?

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Yeah... WeBike has the mesh seat listed under the MSX/Grom.

This comes with the rack and the box. The box comes off, just not sure how easy. Worst case scenario we're looking at 4 bolts.

·
Registered
47 Posts
The box looks surprisingly good! post pics whe you install it. not a bad price and it pretty much solves the storage issue. I could fit my lunch and a bunch of other stuff and ride it to work daily!!

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
It's on a slow boat from Japan... I'm sure. NO clue when it will get here. Sometimes stuff shows up pretty quick from WeBike... other times it takes forever.

·
Premium Member
719 Posts
I ordered a bunch of stuff from TYGA Sunday night and a tidy tail Sunday night as well. Well see how long it takes

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Registered
54 Posts
some of the WeBike stuff is crazy expensive especially when you add shipping.. unless you spend $500+ then shipping is free.. lol But I'm really considering ordering the NOI custom seat and that topcase kit

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
I considered the custom seat... but it would force me to ride up close to the tank. I can't deal with that, too cramped for my legs and too far forward. I'm going to order another stock seat and have my buddy make me a new seat.

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Crap!

thank you very much for shopping at webike japan.

We are sorry to inform you that a product(s) you have ordered happens to be
out of stock at the manufacture.
We are not sure of the next arrival date so we cannot continue your order.
Therefore, it has been canceled.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts