Honda Grom Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Alright guys,

Im picking my MSX next week, and I don't want it looking standard for long!

Im after an exhaust, and I was thinking of going for one of the Yosi systems. I was wondering if anyone had had time on one or could suggest an alternative to a Yosi set up, or could even suggest a nice down low alternative

Im also looking for a tail tidy, that's good value for money as im not really looking to spend the amount companies such as Composimo are asking. Just wondering if there are any good value solutions other than going DIY.

In addition im interested in a Aluminium swing arm, but could anyone suggest a reputable one or manufacturer as ive read a few horror stories about dodgy eastern manufacturing of such parts.

Last but not least (for now!) I was wondering if there were any replacement foot peg units that don't have the section for rear pegs, im looking to save a bit of weight here as ill never have a passenger on the back as im about 6" tall (i.e. theres no room!). Im talking about the bracket section not the actual peg.

Any suggestions would be appreciated, cheers!

·
Registered
259 Posts
In addition im interested in a Aluminium swing arm, but could anyone suggest a reputable one or manufacturer as ive read a few horror stories about dodgy eastern manufacturing of such parts.
!
First of all,

have lots of fun driving the bike! stock or not, its loads of fun!
about the swing arm.. i would wait for brands (i prefer the japanese) like takegawa, G-Craft, Over-Racing to come up with aftermarket swing arms.. the stock swing arm does the job for now...

exhaust, tail and the other stuff thats just your own choice, i like the kind of idea you have for making the bike abbit bigger in attitude =)

greetings,

Jannes

·
Registered
12 Posts
definitely be happy. modifications seldom turn out exactly the way you think they will. sometimes, they turn out even better!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts