Honda Grom Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey Guys!

Come on! We mere mortals needs ride reports from those of you who got Groms! Don't be self-centered and only think about yourselves. There are people who have needs!

We get it! You need to be out riding. Fine. But stop thinking about yourselves and think about other people for a change.

JK. :D How are you new Grom owners liking your bike?

·
Premium Member
497 Posts
Hey Guys!

Come on! We mere mortals needs ride reports from those of you who got Groms! Don't be self-centered and only think about yourselves. There are people who have needs!

We get it! You need to be out riding. Fine. But stop thinking about yourselves and think about other people for a change.

Maybe they're just too busy riding to tell us! :eek:

Joe

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Registered
136 Posts
Hey Guys!

Get your own! Lol

·
Premium Member
719 Posts
Underpowered, hard seat, weird bars, ugly rear fender, TOO QUIET.... But AWESOME!!! Wicked wicked cool ride!! Love it. (I test rode my buddy's last night)

Reactions: Boompats

·
Registered
156 Posts
Got mine for about a week now and love it. Got over 500km on the clock already.
The standard version is disappointing but with a couple of mods its a real fun ride. I'd change the handle bar and the exhaust right away. The standard handle bar is just uncomfortable to ride with.

·
Registered
136 Posts
Underpowered, hard seat, weird bars, ugly rear fender, TOO QUIET.... But AWESOME!!! Wicked wicked cool ride!! Love it. (I test rode my buddy's last night)
I wonder if the bars can be pushed forward a bit. I think it might help some. I think they are too close to the rider.

·
Registered
114 Posts
I'm going to move mine today... But if you go too far the geometry will be goofy for holding the bars. I'm thinking BMX bars would be perfect, but all of the stuff on the bars won't reach.

·
Premium Member
703 Posts
Can't blame any body right now they are all of out somewhere riding. Give it sometime when they are done their trek. ;)

·
Registered
8 Posts
So, i got my MSX125 in the UK last wednesday, i got one of 4 that were at my local dealership (Honda). Mines a little red beauty, before i got this bike, i had a 50cc Yamaha BiWizz, terrible little moped. I passed my CBT in march, just as a get around because driving is too dear.

Anyway, turns out i really enjoyed riding, so i thought id go bigger, as big as a CBT can get me, which for anybody outside the UK is up to 125cc. I spent all day thursday riding it round my local streets, not knowing how to ride a geared motorbike, i found it very easy, i had a jist because ive driven cars. But this bike is something else, for a newbie to biking like myself i dont think i could ask for anything better.

Although i dont know much about bikes ATM, its nice and easy to ride, its got abit of a kick to it if needed, given im a novice rider i havent been above 45MPH. I like riding but i like living more. I love the bike, i love the color, i love it. planning on taking my motorbike test next summer, all because of this beautiful machine.

·
Registered
1,621 Posts
bore kit. comfort seat, aftermarket bars, rear fender delete, aftermarket full exhaust.

good to go!

·
Registered
2,069 Posts
So, i got my MSX125 in the UK last wednesday, i got one of 4 that were at my local dealership (Honda). Mines a little red beauty, before i got this bike, i had a 50cc Yamaha BiWizz, terrible little moped. I passed my CBT in march, just as a get around because driving is too dear.

Anyway, turns out i really enjoyed riding, so i thought id go bigger, as big as a CBT can get me, which for anybody outside the UK is up to 125cc. I spent all day thursday riding it round my local streets, not knowing how to ride a geared motorbike, i found it very easy, i had a jist because ive driven cars. But this bike is something else, for a newbie to biking like myself i dont think i could ask for anything better.

Although i dont know much about bikes ATM, its nice and easy to ride, its got abit of a kick to it if needed, given im a novice rider i havent been above 45MPH. I like riding but i like living more. I love the bike, i love the color, i love it. planning on taking my motorbike test next summer, all because of this beautiful machine.
You cant be from the UK, you said MPH!!! Lol, jk

bore kit. comfort seat, aftermarket bars, rear fender delete, aftermarket full exhaust.

good to go!
Word.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts