Honda Grom Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

· Premium Member
524 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
where in FL?
Cocoa Florida.

Tire Wheel Plant Vehicle Sky

So far I've got about 50 miles on between friends and my self. It's for sure riding better with more miles on it and starting to open up. I'm 250lbs and had it cruising down a straight road at 58mph. It cruises about 50mph up the bridge and had it at 63mph down the bridge. It's for sure a blast and pinning it around all the turns is so fun lol. Can't wait to get some tires on it and try and slide the knee into turns!

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

· Premium Member
524 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Tire Wheel Cloud Fuel tank Plant
Plant Vehicle Motor vehicle Motorcycle Automotive lighting
Automotive lighting Motor vehicle Clock Gauge Automotive exterior

Ended up riding about 60 miles on the bike yesterday and loved every minute of it! First I started out in some wild rain with super high winds for you average day and it held up great. Finally made it out of the rain and decided to do some off reading with it lol as my bud and I found a little makeshift berm. Almost had it to 50mpg before I lost a bar of gas and that's with riding it pretty hard, pretty stoked on that!

· Registered
3 Posts
Yeah got to love the mid day showers in Florida. Working in Afghanistan right now but did have some time off at home this past couple of weeks in August. Rained everyday but that is FL for you and I love it. Great pics and thanks for the info.

· Premium Member
524 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Nice pics. Thanks for the impressions so far. How does it handle with everyday traffic in your opinion?
Where I ride the mph usually ranges anywhere from 35-60 and so far I have had 0 issues. Although when I was heading to the beach for that photo it was super windy out and I was only able to cruise about 45 which kinda sucked. I then decided to put my feet on the rear pegs and tuck in and was able to get it back up in the 50s to keep up with cars. I just moved my bars up a bit to have them lined up with the forks, hopefully that'll give me a little more leg room when coming in hot into turns and trying to move forward on the seat to slide the ass end around:)

· Premium Member
524 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Yeah got to love the mid day showers in Florida. Working in Afghanistan right now but did have some time off at home this past couple of weeks in August. Rained everyday but that is FL for you and I love it. Great pics and thanks for the info.
sorry for not being able to multi-quote responses on the app:(

You gotta love them everyday rain showers in Florida to get the roads wet and make it beyond humid all day. I actually got rained on pretty bad and it ended up handling real well and had a awesome time blasting through puddles.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.