Honda Grom Forums banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I went to the dealer to check out some dirtbikes and they had a black one sitting out front that someone backed out of buying. Can't believe how much fun it is to ride and an obvious crazy upgrade from my ruckus.

Attachments

·
Registered
29 Posts
Do you mind telling me what the otd price was? I just got a call from central fl power sports saying I won't get mine until the second shipment,unless someone backs out.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Do you mind telling me what the otd price was? I just got a call from central fl power sports saying I won't get mine until the second shipment,unless someone backs out.
After taxes and everything OTD it was $3850 at Honda of Melbourne. I dont know if that was a really good deal or anything special but I know at central florida power sports, they wouldn't deal with me at all trying to get a dirtbike before.

·
Registered
2,069 Posts
After taxes and everything OTD it was $3850 at Honda of Melbourne. I dont know if that was a really good deal or anything special but I know at central florida power sports, they wouldn't deal with me at all trying to get a dirtbike before.
Not a bad price considering some dealers want over 4k!

·
Registered
38 Posts
Central FL powersports said 3625 otd. Long list though. Best price I've seen in central fl area. West Orlando said 4100...kiss my @&$!

·
Registered
197 Posts
I went to the dealer to check out some dirtbikes and they had a black one sitting out front that someone backed out of buying. Can't believe how much fun it is to ride and an obvious crazy upgrade from my ruckus.
Congratulations! You're right, I love the Ruckus, but this is a whole new ball game.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Central FL powersports said 3625 otd. Long list though. Best price I've seen in central fl area. West Orlando said 4100...kiss my @&$!
That's good if you get it for that price. Honda of Melbourne said they're getting more in September and I don't think they have a waiting list, or at least they didn't a few days ago. I wouldn't expect any sort of deals out of west orlando either, I don't even bother to walk into that place. My stepdad got his grom the same time I did and his was $100 less than mine because he had a tag that he could transfer, I had to get a new tag.

·
Registered
114 Posts
There's a demand here, don't let anyone tell you otherwise.
Some are doing full and every markup add on possible in this area
Melbourne/Cocoa/Merritt area

1 - 17 of 17 Posts