Honda Grom Forums banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
327 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Leaving in a bit for Orem, UT. Spending the night and will pick the bike up tomorrow morning and head home.

I'm getting the Black one. $3220 OTD. I will have to pay NV state tax when I get it back. Tax will be $260.82, and another around $100 for title and license.

Ridenow Powersports in Las Vegas is wanting $4700 OTD. :eek:

It's worth the drive. :motorcyclelove_smil:mytruck:

·
Registered
52 Posts
Ridenow sucks out in Vegas... I lived out there for 5 years and I would travel to AZ to get my bikes...

·
Registered
64 Posts
your trip sounds like my adventure!

10 hours round trip... but it was so worth it!

i dont regret making the drive whatsoever! who know long long i would have waited for my dealership to come through.

·
Registered
327 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I used Marriott points and the hotel is only a mile away from the dealer. I should be in and out in 30 minutes. It was that quick when I came up here for my CRF250L.

Reactions: daddysmut

·
Registered
327 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
It's here. I'm going to start putting stuff on it tonight. I couldn't register it. It didn't have the ODO statement signed. I'll take care of that tomorrow. Pics later.

Reactions: GodSon

·
Registered
327 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Got the white plastics on tonight. I was going put the tail tidy on, but there were no directions. I need to contact Composimo.

I did ride it around the airport a bit tonight. It's really, really quiet. It shifts very smooth, like my CRF250L.

Reactions: GodSon
1 - 17 of 17 Posts