Honda Grom Forums banner

1 - 20 of 118 Posts

·
Registered
178 Posts
i picked mine up today and spend the afternoon zipping around downtown Seattle. 42 miles so far.

Reactions: Cinslee

·
Registered
178 Posts
I think I got it

First off the seat is hard. ouch. BUT I still love it. Put 42 miles on it today.
Very fun downtown bike.

i picked mine up today and spend the afternoon zipping around downtown Seattle. 42 miles so far.

Attachments

·
Registered
134 Posts
Me likey

Got mine yesterday, ordered tail tidy this AM. Waiting till after break in for exhaust, seat does need a little attention as do the handle bars there to narrow for me personally.

Attachments

·
Registered
327 Posts
Picked it up yesterday. Got the white plastics on it already. Working until Saturday. The new can should be here today. I'll put the can and tail tidy on when I get home, then, pictures.

·
Registered
178 Posts
I adusted my bars forward and took off the seat strap

I adjusted my bars forward and took off the seat strap

Picked mine up in Everett, WA and put about 30 miles on it today. Handlebars definitely needed to be adjusted, but this thing is a lot of fun to rip around on.

Reactions: capebretongrom

·
Registered
178 Posts
I got the same plastics

I had to. I really like the red but the white is cool because its not offered here yet.

Picked it up yesterday. Got the white plastics on it already. Working until Saturday. The new can should be here today. I'll put the can and tail tidy on when I get home, then, pictures.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Picked up mine yesterday put about 30 miles on it so far. It turned a lot of heads today in traffic!

Attachments

·
Registered
28 Posts
Picked mine up in Everett, WA and put about 30 miles on it today. Handlebars definitely needed to be adjusted, but this thing is a lot of fun to rip around on.
I originally had the deposit on that Grom but I had to cancel because of divorce. I did get to sit on it (I asked at had and he said ok) :) That Grom was supposed to be mine! When I went in the Red one was in service and it looked beautiful! I still like the black though! Congrats!!!!

1 - 20 of 118 Posts