Honda Grom Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey Grom fans!

Finally going to post some pics of me and my Girl...going to get the seat shaved tomorrow so hopefully it won't be long before I can ride her again...fall weather is definitely here so I might not get in too much riding this year...

On the day before I picked her up:

Me on my tippy toes with stock seat height:

Me using a towel as my seat during my first practice session:

·
Registered
186 Posts
The seat issue makes complete sense now seeing the photo. Although with your height the Grom looks like a full size sport bike. Rather than us tall folk that make the Grom look like a circus stunt moto.

·
Registered
998 Posts
Congrats and ride safe.
Just talked to one of my ex co-worker who now lives in Colorado and he is out here in California because he does design work on the Zero motorcycle that is being built out here in the Santa Cruz/Scotts Valley area. I guess when he worked for the government company that we worked for he designed circuits that controlled electrical motors, stepper motors and battery circuits so he is going to give Zero motorcycle a helping hand in the redesign of the electrical control circuits for the battery to the motor.

He is retired from a government contractor job so he spends his retirement time designing electrical control circuits for batteries and electrical motors and he has a side job in Colorado driving a school bus in the morning and evening so he can get the medical benefits for working for the school district.

·
Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks everyone! Yes, I'm looking for boots with a thicker sole. And if that doesn't do the trick (along with my lowered seat), I'll look into lowering her...but for now, we'll see what happens.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts