Honda Grom Forums banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
995 Posts
I know there was one picture of a Grom next to a CBR, which was a good size comparison. I want to see it with a busa!

·
Registered
1,621 Posts
well since there is noone with a GROM yet that's alot to ask for :D

·
Premium Member
703 Posts
The closest thing we can possibly get is an MSX 125 with some bikes but not with anything big since most of them are in Thailand and we all know they thrive with smaller displacement bikes.

·
Registered
187 Posts
plenty of bikes in the UK that have pictures on here, but none that I recall next to a normal sized bike.

·
Registered
1,621 Posts
need one beside a 600 or a 1000 to compare :)

·
Registered
166 Posts
i watched a review where they compared the Grom to the Honda 500 (new model) and the bodies of the bikes were almost the same size. it's the wheels that makes it a "mini"

·
Registered
234 Posts
Would be nice if there were a site that showed bike size comparison's in pictures, side by side.

·
Registered
259 Posts
My msx125 next to a new ducati monster 1100

Sorry for the lame phone quality pics

·
Registered
1,621 Posts
awesome. I've always wanted the monster *drool*

·
Registered
259 Posts
i was really impressed when he arrived with his monster, his model costs more then 15k us dollars.. sick exhaust system by Termignoni! good thing was that he didn't start to laugh at my and my bike, he gave me a thumbs up..

one thing that i noticed is that the seat hight is not that much of a difference we sit (and will sit :D) on the bike where on the monster you have the bike more between you if you know what i mean!

·
Registered
38 Posts
Very Respectable looking next to the Monster! What about some mods adding a cage. Giving it more of the monster look on the side? I'm in love with these Groms!

1 - 20 of 26 Posts