Honda Grom Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all,
After much deliberation and convincing my parents to support my decision, I finally pulled out the funds and placed a deposit for a black Honda Grom to be due in January. Anyways, I'm a 19 year old college student out of Texas, studying business and psychology. I decided to get a Grom as my first bike because of the benefits of motorcycle parking on campus, and because I felt that anything faster would put me in an early grave. Almost went for a Ruckus, but seeing that I live off a 55mph road with one exit from where I live, I decided to opt for the 125. Anyways, I'm really looking forward to modding, learning, and sharing ideas and experiences with the rest of the Grom community!

Best,
Fratgoat

·
Registered
998 Posts
yep being in college town make sure you get a rear luggage rack and maybe one of those rear trunk system that way you can put your books and stuff into the luggage rack/trunk plus locking your helmet/rain gear, etc in it. Another good thing is a good lock and chain/cable system since those small motorcycles are ez to pick up and lift and put into a van or truck and taken off campus. I went to DeAnza college in Cupertino Calif and those little scooters were hot thief items until they hired more on campus police.

Welcome on board and ride safe.

·
Registered
1,621 Posts
Congrats on the order and welcome to the forum

·
Premium Member
941 Posts
Have fun and welcome to the forum.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts