1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,004 Posts
i'm keeping my 360 as long as i can

·
Premium Member
941 Posts
Everything I hear PS4 is the one to go with.

Just going to hang on to my PS3.

·
Registered
256 Posts
My local walmart has or at least had a PS4 yesterday, I saw someone buy one. They show Xbox One in stock in the store (online), didn't see them but the locked display area had accessories and no normal room for the consoles to be stored there. I didn't get a chance to ask.

Thinking about picking one up to sell on eBay. But after tax and eBay fees somebody really has to want one bad to make much more than $10 in actual profit.

·
Registered
248 Posts
PS4. Preordered it on 9/21. I drove 2 hours Saturday night in the pouring rain because I found out that this was the LAST PS4 preorder available in my entire area. I picked it up last Friday, the day they were released. Sort of similar in many ways to getting my Grom. And no, don't bother to ask if either one is for sale. LOL!

·
Registered
128 Posts
PS2...am I showing my age? I can play all the playstation and playstation 2 games...a slew of them and I'm not into online stuff. They really should have made the newer consoles able to use the old games though. Obviously, they would rather sell you something new though.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
PS2...am I showing my age? I can play all the playstation and playstation 2 games...a slew of them and I'm not into online stuff. They really should have made the newer consoles able to use the old games though. Obviously, they would rather sell you something new though.
ive been playing online since i had the ps2 and havent stopped since :)
i just checked all stores and online again all out. I knew they would be but there is always that 1% chance lol

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
well got the PS4 friday from amazon. UPS guy dropped it off at 8:45 pm. Holidays must suck for them...

·
Premium Member
1,004 Posts
well got the PS4 friday from amazon. UPS guy dropped it off at 8:45 pm. Holidays must suck for them...
brown santa is in for a treat when he brings 35 boxes at the same time that i ordered from somethingstore.com

as far as xbox, unless i get one from someone for xmas, it will have to be once the prices drop. i like my 360 just fine so not sure i need to go up to an x1

·
Premium Member
1,004 Posts
what did you all order geesh lol
somethingstore sends you *something* in a box (could be anything)
i bought 35 of them for work to simplify our secret santa bs

·
Premium Member
941 Posts
Looks like I will be getting a PS4 to go along with the PS3.

Reactions: zombie
1 - 18 of 18 Posts