Honda Grom Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
57 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I had a chance to talk to DynoJet today. Right now they are going ahead with a complete Power Commander V, with all the trimmings. That's OK, but I told them that I doubted that most Grom riders would spent $650.00 + for a complete PCV system, when the DFC system for $250.00 would do everything that the average Grom rider needed. I could see that they would sell 10 times the number of DFC's, compared to the PCV's, at over double the price. They are still waiting for the special connectors that they need. They are having to mold them. He was going to check if they planned to market both of the systems. I could see me using the PCV, because of all the development work, but once you have the map, it's really not needed. I plan to provide maps with the bore kit.

The best thing that you all can do is to contact DynoJet, and let them know that you would like the DFC system, at $250.00.

Brian
SRD / Kick-Ass

·
Registered
40 Posts
The best thing that you all can do is to contact DynoJet, and let them know that you would like the DFC system, at $250.00.

Passed it on to power commander

Thanks

·
Premium Member
941 Posts
I had a chance to talk to DynoJet today. Right now they are going ahead with a complete Power Commander V, with all the trimmings. That's OK, but I told them that I doubted that most Grom riders would spent $650.00 + for a complete PCV system, when the DFC system for $250.00 would do everything that the average Grom rider needed. I could see that they would sell 10 times the number of DFC's, compared to the PCV's, at over double the price. They are still waiting for the special connectors that they need. They are having to mold them. He was going to check if they planned to market both of the systems. I could see me using the PCV, because of all the development work, but once you have the map, it's really not needed. I plan to provide maps with the bore kit.

Brian
SRD / Kick-Ass

Brian,

They are going to make Both. PCV and DFC.

The PCV will more like $299

So not too much more then a DFC.

>> DynoJet PCV <<

Reactions: ryan_wi
1 - 7 of 7 Posts