GromForum.com banner

21 - 30 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
998 Posts
Just can't figure it out when the MSX-125/Grom cost about $2,300-$2,600 OTD in Thailand where it is made. So you figure that the Honda main headquarters will order a couple of shipping containers full of Groms to reduce the total shopping cost to what ever country it is going to and from the main headquaters a certain amount will be distributed out to the various Honda dealers through out the country such is UK, USA, Canada, etc. That should add about $250 cost per Grom sale price, added to that should be dealer's setup fee and sales tax.

For 2014 sales price, $3,900 OTD is ok and if you pay $3,600 OTD you are getting a deal.

Good Luck to the future Grom buyers

·
Registered
186 Posts
4300 in my part of town. Also for all of you that are complaining about it being $100-$200 more, get over it and pay the extra $5-$10 a month, as soon as you get on the bike it'll all be worth it and it'll be the last thing on your mind.

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App
ya. I find it comical that people are nickel and diming to save a few hundred dollars. If you're financing it the difference is only like $2/month per every hundred added to the loan. Saving even $400 otd only saves you $8/month..... get on the damn bike already lol

·
Registered
1 Posts
2014 Honda Grom Brand new with 103 miles on it .Black all original purchased in June decided wanted a bigger bike $4200 OBO . Located in Brooklyn,New York I have title and ready to go text me at 917-750-4433
Will send photos of actual bike at request.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I paid 3800 out the door in DC .. So .. anything over 3600 is not a good deal ... you might as well get a bigger bike .. unless you just want it... or wait until the next year comes out and rebates start flying around ..

·
Registered
13 Posts
HI Guys, I have owned 2 Groms, black one used from New York, paid 3100 plus 600 shipping and sold for 3600. Purchased a red one used 312 miles and picked it up for 2600, figured I had a 100 dollar cost of picking it up plus the 100 I lost on the black one so I figure I have 2800 in it . I now have about 4 grand in it as I have a bbkit along pcv and a wbc2. Not running right quite yet but will be soon. I live in Metro area Texas. Berwyn

·
Super Moderator
1,004 Posts
not planning to sell, but if someone were to offer me 3600 for mine... i'd probably bite.
sbl rearsets (and a spare set of them), bridgestone 100 and 120 tires (much better grip), braided line, protaper low bar

or 3900 with the ohlins fork kit.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Austin, TX here - i got mine out the door for $4166 plus $400 for a 12month warranty after the first year - this I think will make it easier to sell the bike for a better price after the first year. I'm just the type of person who buys/sells toys regularly...

·
Registered
2 Posts
I am a new Grom owner, just picked up a new red 2015 for $3584 total, tax, title, license, dealer fees. I paid cash so that helped. Barney's in St. Pete, FL. Already ordering mods for it!

21 - 30 of 30 Posts