Honda Grom Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
719 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone wheelied one?
How fast can you pull it up? What gears? How fast is 1st gear? How fast is 2nd gear? Can you clutch 2nd? 3rd? Dumb question... Can you ride wheelies with traffic or only slow? I'm sure highway wheelies are out.

My fiddy 1st and 2nd are good. 3rd is not easy to pull up in. I'm out on 3rd.

Just driving to work thinking about it. Lol

·
Registered
1,621 Posts
Going to be tough since most haven't ridden one and those who have probably didn't do a wheelie :)

Any MSX owners wanna chime in?

·
Registered
29 Posts
I have the Grom. I drove it 1,500 kilometers

·
Registered
1,621 Posts
some photos my man!

·
Registered
29 Posts

·
Registered
128 Posts
I would point out that there are people who can do wheelies on bicycles without even pedaling. The question has to do more with how much power does the bike have in 1st gear. Enough to do a power wheelie or an inadvertent wheelie where the front wheel comes off the ground just from sheer power and acceleration if you rev and pop the clutch? Well it is light, but I doubt a person would ever experience an accidental wheelie even if you drag raced the Grom. Someone like Nick Apex could lean back and lift the front of a Grom off the front tire with the engine off and spin around.

·
Registered
29 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
In 1st I think its easy to lift the front wheel, I didnt tried in 2nd without the help of a little bump near my house, there I can lift the wheel a little, but I only have 1 month of experience on bike so I´m taking it easy.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts