Honda Grom Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
201 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok quick question, maybe its more of an opinion thing.. anyways here goes....

to deal with the pain of not having a Grom ATM I've resorted to making plans for a bike I do not own :cool:

I was thinking about swapping off that garish stock headlamp and going with a traditional 7" headlight. Thats easy enough... Dime City has an interesting retro bikini fairing that fits universal on 7" lamps...

might work well with some clip ons and low slung mirrors.. Y'all think?

·
Registered
154 Posts
Its gonna be big on the front end and there is not many choices for clip ons composimo is the only one so far that i know of that offers them. Cant remember who but someone used a monkey front headlight setup very close to that but a little more modern looking and the proportions were really good. I think most universal bodywork is gonna be oversized for the grom.

·
Registered
995 Posts
wow, i never thought about turning the Grom into a cafe style bike but now i can see how well it will work. even with just the round headlight conversion it will do A LOT.

·
Registered
108 Posts
This is a really cool idea. You could put some cool racing decals on it too and it would be awesome. I really like the look with the front fairing, and replacing the headlight is also a smart move.

Something along these lines, but maybe some more stripes and a nice number on it or something.

·
Registered
995 Posts
This is a really cool idea. You could put some cool racing decals on it too and it would be awesome. I really like the look with the front fairing, and replacing the headlight is also a smart move.

Something along these lines, but maybe some more stripes and a nice number on it or something.

Always been a fan of doing strips and racing decals, just never seen many I like. A Repsol Scheme would looks wicked.

·
Registered
154 Posts

I never really looked super close but what rearsets are those? Anybody have any idea?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts