Honda Grom Forums banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
213 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What has everyone been quoted an OTD price?

I put $100 deposit down today and after I did that I asked price - with 8% sales tax here and guessing $60 for registration it was about $4100. Seems too much.

They used $310 and $395 for Delivery and PDI I think, seemed stupid high.

What numbers is everyone else getting?

·
Registered
64 Posts
sik,

my goal was $3500. this is what my dealer sent me, but because others locally were quoting $3500 OTD. He did come down to $3600. For the time being, I'm only going with him because I'm #3 for black at his location.

I'm all for dealership making money, but at $4100 they are making a ton of profit because of supply and demand.

Where are you in line at that dealership? was it a refundable deposit? I would check other dealerships to see what there OTD price is...

Accessories
grom125e
Price
$2,999.00
Trade
$0.00
Pay Off
$0.00
Sub Total
$2,999.00
F&S
$397.50
Doc Fee
$50.00
State Inspection
$14.50
Vehicle Tax
$212.28
Registration
$80.80
Accessories
$0.00
Sales Tax
$0.00
Installation
$0.00
Ext. Warranty
$0.00
Priority Maint.
$0.00
Tire Warranty.
$0.00
VIT
$8.81
SUBTOTAL
$3,762.89

·
Registered
336 Posts
I got

$2,999
0 tax, thank you, Oregon
$99 admin fee
$99 assembly
$125 destination

$3,322 total

Title and registration will be something like $115, so after all is said and done, somewhere around $3,420.

·
Registered
336 Posts
I'm not sure what F&S is. Basically they charged me $125 for shipping, $99 to do the paperwork, and $99 to put it together. There were no other charges.

·
Premium Member
703 Posts
I think at this point $4100 is the highest I have heard from our crowd. Everyone else is averaging $3700 out the door from their dealer. We have a good break down of all the cost and fees though.

·
Registered
213 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I told them I was paying cash, and the two main fees were $310 and $395, so I assume $310 shipping and $395 PDI/Assembly. Obviously, these numbers will not be what i pay.

I have a $100 refundable deposit down at this dealership, Im going to place at least 2 more today.

Id offer the dealership 38 $100 bills to leave with my Grom.

·
Premium Member
703 Posts
I told them I was paying cash, and the two main fees were $310 and $395, so I assume $310 shipping and $395 PDI/Assembly. Obviously, these numbers will not be what i pay.

I have a $100 refundable deposit down at this dealership, Im going to place at least 2 more today.

Id offer the dealership 38 $100 bills to leave with my Grom.
sounds good. Did you actually go through with that offer with cash yet?

·
Registered
213 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
sounds good. Did you actually go through with that offer with cash yet?
No, I figure Ill do it when I go down in person when they call to say the bike is in. If not, no problem, Ill go to my next deposit. Maybe Ill print this thread to show them comparison prices ;)

·
Registered
15 Posts
I asked the dealership here in Calgary for a quote. they didn't want to give me one until they get a couple of the bike in later this month.

I'll post back if I get a solid number from them when they come in.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Wow, what a price range. My buddy & i put down a $200 deposit at the local dealership and the same thing, no its price till they get a couple in. I think we're in the top 10 if the list. I think we'll have to wait see if we get one this year.

·
Registered
2,069 Posts
Hey guys, you should post up US/Canada with the prices. I know there are a few without locations but maybe thats the reason for the flux in the price?

·
Registered
336 Posts
Damn man. The more I think about it, the more I think I got a great dealer. Shame on those who don't stand by their values! My dealer certainly did!

1 - 20 of 21 Posts