Honda Grom Forums banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm waiting to see if someone will be offering a nice set of rearsets that eliminate the passenger pegs and brackets. I saw some on that Thai website that looked to have removeable passenger peg brackets.

·
Registered
213 Posts
Bump... anyone seen anything for rearsets?

I will contact a few companies I am dealers for such as Vortex, Woodcraft and Sato to see if they have any plans.

·
Registered
1,621 Posts
Bump... anyone seen anything for rearsets?

I will contact a few companies I am dealers for such as Vortex, Woodcraft and Sato to see if they have any plans.
do it :D

I'm sure it'll sell.

·
Registered
213 Posts
Vortex is onboard! The rep didnt even know what a Grom was haha, but he said as soon as I get a Grom in my shop from the dealer I can get him pictures and dimensions of sprockets and they can match up to existing or if nothing available, make new sprockets so we can change gearing!

After that would come possibility of rearsets or other parts.

·
Registered
213 Posts
Sato says all of their parts are produced in Japan so if they have access to the bike there they will make parts for it.... she didnt know what to say when I said it was the MSX125 and had been out for a year LOL. Hmm

·
Premium Member
1,004 Posts

·
Registered
154 Posts
I think our best bet is to plead to composimo for some with the pegs in the stock location. I hate the passenger pegs they are worthless unless you happen to be from a country whose primary starch is rice

·
Premium Member
941 Posts
We are working with DRIVEN to make some rear sets, currently.

They should be first to market in the U.S.

Reactions: GromGuy

·
Premium Member
941 Posts

Not sure.
Kinda depends on how fancy they want to get on the design.

·
Premium Member
941 Posts

Very doubtfull.

Driven makes some really slick rearsets.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Feels good to be witnessing something exclusive like this :D

How much longer till they become available?
About one month. They used my bike for the mule. I picked it up yesterday and the owner said it would take 3-4 weeks to complete the first production run.

The pre pre pre prototype I held in my had did not have a passenger peg mount and it was different from anything I have seen including the current Driven rear sets.

These were not adopted to the Grom, they were made specifically for the Grom.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts