Honda Grom Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
998 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Since I own a couple of Gopro Hero cameras 960, hero2 and Hero3 black and I also own a couple of Canon DSLR cameras Ti1,Ti3 and Ti4 I decided to look for extra batteries for these cameras that were not made by Gopro or Canon and I found these Wasabi Batteries that were of good price for both the gopros and canon camera. I bought the kit set which means the kit comes with two batteries a charging unit which includes European connector and a car charging adapter. I found these batteries to last a little longer than OEM batteries plus you get two batteries and charger for a very good price.

here is the link for the hero3 batteries
"gopro hero3"

here is the link for the hero2 batteries
"gopro hero2"

here is the link for the Canon Ti batteries
"canon battery kit"

·
Registered
998 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
wow. seems like a deal for the GPs. how long have you been using them?
Since June 2013 when I got my first GoPro2 from Costco

Now I have a Gopro 960 which I gave to my daughter

Two Gopro Hero2 of which I use and mount in my Tundra truck every time I drive the Truck as a video witness.

The other Gopro Hero2 goes in my RX-7 car, same use as in my truck

Two Gopro Hero3 Black edition, one mounted on my half helmet motorcycle riding unit for video witness and to video the ride. I video all my rides and erase it at the end of the day unless I video something of interest than I copy the video before erasing it.

The other Gopro Hero3 Black is used to record all my events I go to in San Jose and the bay area such as Art and Wine Festival, Gilroy Garlic Festival, San Jose Jazz festival, and the coming up Scottish Highland Games in Northern California.

oh if anyone ask why so many gopro's, well I can afford it and I use it to experiment on mounting it on RC Drones, RC helicopters, Kites and hardware that I invent for the gopro, like my gopro stick and such. Never too much things to do if you are a adrenaline junkie

·
Registered
10 Posts
Those Wasabi batteries are awesome! I would definitely recommend them to anyone who is trying to get some battery life out of there Gopro. Unfortunately, you can't film continuously. It only takes a few seconds to swap batteries, so it's not a big deal.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.