Honda Grom Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
522 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Everyone,

We’d like to introduce ourselves to the Grom community. We’ve been riding and racing all kinds of fast bikes in various WERA and the AMA classes. We’ve also crash tested more than a few pieces of equipment and gear along the way.

Brad will be our frontman for all your gear needs. For the folks here, we’ll post a new special in our section just about every weekday: from parts for your bike to toe sliders for your boots and everything in between like suits, rearsets, gloves and tuning equipment - you’ll see a variety of offers from us. If there’s something you’d like to see, please feel free to let us know.

To get the gear you need, call Brad directly at 866.931.6644 ext 810. We’ve set up a special email account just for forum members. Send all emails forum at RIDERSDISCOUNT dot COM

·
Premium Member
703 Posts
Welcome to the forum Brad! Hopefully we can get some group buys going for some gear once the Grom hits the runway! ;)

·
Premium Member
497 Posts
welcome aboard brad and thanks for helping everyone get great parts/accessories for their future groms!

joe

·
Premium Member
719 Posts
Ohh I like sponsors too

·
Registered
14 Posts
Uh oh! you guys are here too! TJ has taken thousands of dollars from me already. :)

·
Registered
16 Posts
Welcome Riders Discount Brad !!

I've always gotten fast friendly service form you - Thanks !!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts