1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
719 Posts
Awesome. thanks for the video!

·
Registered
192 Posts
i love the real world owner reviews, this will be my commuter bike and hearing that it stops amazingly is even more of a kick in the a$$ to get one. When riding in the city you need to have really good brakes.

·
Registered
254 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
i love the real world owner reviews, this will be my commuter bike and hearing that it stops amazingly is even more of a kick in the a$$ to get one. When riding in the city you need to have really good brakes.
For the price I was expecting to get some fairly crappy brakes. My most recent bikes have all had HH sintered pads, one of which was a supermoto that would brake so hard it felt like it was ripping your face off. Getting on this I was expecting a terribly mushy lever with absolutely no braking ability. My test ride confirmed my suspicions and the brakes were worthless.... After about 1 mile of riding though the brakes started to set with the rotors and the braking was much improved. By the 5-10 mile mark I was quite impressed... basically, once you get the brakes bedded in you'll be quite pleased. I'm not even tempted to buy better pads yet. I may in the future once I go the big bore/exhaust/intake route... but for now I'm quite content. :motorcyclelove_smil

1 - 7 of 7 Posts