Honda Grom Forums banner
21 - 32 of 32 Posts
The second one seems to have locked up the brakes from the looks of the front tire. The first one was obviously a rear-ending crash and his body hit the back window of the car. Amazing if that is him sitting up...that he can still sit up. ABS will be coming soon. I think all bikes will require ABS by 2015 in the US. A little more weight, a lot more money, and safer overall, I suppose. Never used ABS myself except on a car.

The second one seems to have locked up the brakes from the looks of the front tire. The first one was obviously a rear-ending crash and his body hit the back window of the car. Amazing if that is him sitting up...that he can still sit up. ABS will be coming soon. I think all bikes will require ABS by 2015 in the US. A little more weight, a lot more money, and safer overall, I suppose. Never used ABS myself except on a car.
I would love to see abs systems mandatory for motorcycles but I am doubtful on that for cost sake. It would be nice but if it does end up happening obviously expect a price hike. It would make it safer though for sure.

If it's any lower than $3000 I wouldn't bother to have full coverage on it but for a new bike like the grom and it's cost I would do it so I don't lose out on my end if it does end up getting stolen.
as soon as it leaves the dealer lot, the grom is worth less than 3k

Discussion starter · #25 ·
Ummm... Da Fuq?

was he going off a ramp and busting an endo in to the back of that suv.

doesn't looks too bad though just a little oil spewin.
well considering most guys don't wear gear there the guy probably isn't in very good shape.

oh yeah the lady problems. Thats why you leave you cell at home and just focus on riding lol
focus on riding, but bring your cell in case shit like this happens so you can call for help

Might as well bring a flare gun in case if you fall in an area where there is no reception for the cell.

Might as well bring a flare gun in case if you fall in an area where there is no reception for the cell.
living in philly, i'd have to go 300 miles or so to get to somewhere like that

21 - 32 of 32 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.