Honda Grom Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I found this article on the Grom on Road and Track. Thought it was great because it gave a pretty good idea of how much fun the grom can be to ride around. I pulled out some of the most enlightening quotes.

"Mass is not your friends when riding a bike this small."

"I wanted to know if my gawky 5'11" frame could get comfortable on 47.4" of wheelbase. The answer is yes, very much so."

"The Grom is tiny, gutless, slow, and perfect."

And there is plenty more good stuff in the actual article which you can read here.

It's not the speed or size that make this bike; it is the fun.

·
Premium Member
1,004 Posts
this is why we race minigp. it's pure fun with no stress

·
Registered
336 Posts
It reminds me about how fun my '87 Chevy Sprint was. Sure, my WS6 and CTS-V were both fast, but neither were as fun as that little Geo Metro lookalike that I took in the mountains and goofed off with. 45hp, 1.0 3cyl, 1600lbs, 5 speed. It's the same thing as getting off my RC51 and onto the Grom.

·
Registered
86 Posts
Sounds like an office I'd love to work in. It also gives a pretty good account of what it's like to ride the Grom. Maybe I can convince my office to buy a Grom and do the same thing. Unlikely, yes. Impossible, no.

·
Premium Member
703 Posts
this is why we race minigp. it's pure fun with no stress
Yes sir!

And with the new grom coming you should attend all the minigp and have all the footage and pictures for us! congrats by the way. You should post up some of the pics when you get it.

·
Premium Member
1,004 Posts
Yes sir!

And with the new grom coming you should attend all the minigp and have all the footage and pictures for us! congrats by the way. You should post up some of the pics when you get it.
absolutely. there are a couple races and a practice left in the season.

·
Registered
1,621 Posts
do you have the link to this article?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts